20090816

paradise lost

ok I fucked up on this posting all the pictures are in reverse order, so you'll actually get to see the end of my night, and then magically go back in time to the begining! oooooh!

watchout!

we'll miss that little buddy...


uh, if you want me to I'll take a picture of it i will



no more pictures!





he said no pictures of him because hes dating rihanna or something....




does anyone have any canon digital (or nikon film) lens' to donate (or borrow) to the blog? we seriously need some lower f-stops here.
ok cool, thanks.
you are rad.


i couldn't match these two more if i tried

chase



sick!

thank you for the informative clothing information paul


whoop whoop, thats tha sound of tha beast


the "purple bike"


sam fox!

sluder set a ton of these dudes free in venice....heads up



just one more song!



juliana!

superfriends


grey!

tom japan!




bmx rob

erin


harvs


dewitt knox cannon (illest name ever?)
& mallory curlee





that looks really refreshing



double-mint gum

its his patio




who's the most exiled prince from burma?



chicks

asia


you can also get fish here?

oh right, I made a little pit-stop at the OR before that
yes that is anthony washington
yes people call him awash
....yes i really know him

omg someone hit sluder! oh good I got his plates!
oh no, I can't see a letter....or is that a number!!!

3 times stolen on 3 separate incidences, 3 times recovered
its my bike people


cuz only the smoothest of faps will do

sick!
it has sensors inside the rear wheels that detect the condition of the road!



heli-cops

hahaha, ben drove his couch all the way home like this. r.i.p dubway

everyday....except thursday and sunday :(

it finally arrived!!! all the way from stuttgart to me!

No comments: